Interested in spending a weekend honing your astrophotography skills in Nevada's historic Tonopah? Join me and Michael Okimoto for this three-day, two-night course in one of the true gems of Nevada - Tonopah!
- Friday night and Saturday night lodging at the Historic Mizpah Hotel
- Transportation in Tonopah to field photography locations
- Saturday and Sunday Morning Breakfasts
- Saturday night Dinner at the Mizpah
- Post-processing instruction in Adobe Lightroom Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the Mizpah.
- Private, chaperoned access to the Tonopah Historic Mining park Saturday night
- Sunset shoots around Tonopah
Does Not Include:
- Travel to/from Tonopah
- Travel around Tonopah will be in your own vehicles, or in our 4x4 Vehicles if needed
- Lunches and snacks
- Friday night dinner
Participants must agree to and sign the Workshop Terms and Conditions.
- $795/person, single occupancy in a Standard Queen rooms. King rooms and suite upgrades are available for an additional fee.
- This workshop is limited to 10 students, and has two instructors.
To reserve your spot in this workshop, email or call grant at 530-386-6492 and remit a deposit of $500. Deposit terms can be found in Grant Kaye Creative's workshop Terms and Conditions.