Interested in spending a weekend honing your astrophotography skills in Nevada's historic Tonopah? Join me and Michael Okimoto for this three-day, two-night course in one of the true gems of Nevada - Tonopah!
- Friday night and Saturday night lodging at the Historic Mizpah Hotel, double occupancy (single available for extra fee)
- Transportation in Tonopah to field photography locations
- Breakfast and Dinner at the Mizpah
- Post-processing instruction in Adobe Lightroom Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the Mizpah.
- Private, chaperoned access to the Tonopah Historic Mining park Saturday night
- Sunset shoots around Tonopah
Does Not Include:
- Travel to/from Tonopah
- Lunches and snacks
Participants must agree to and sign the Workshop Terms and Conditions.
- $750/person, double occupancy
- This workshop is limited to 8 students, and has two instructors.
To reserve your spot in this workshop, email or call grant at 530-386-6492 and remit a deposit of $500. Deposit terms can be fond in the workshop T&C.